Thursday, September 2, 2010

What have we been up to?

I am so sorry for the LLLLOOONNNGGGG time in updating... I have been reminded by two dear people that I NEED to update this blog!  We have been busy.  I guess it is due to the nesting instinct that has settled in.  I feel an urgency to get the baby's room ready.  The baby is sitting really low these days... some friends have even commented that it looks like I have "dropped".  The time is near -- 4 1/2 weeks til the due date!

On Saturday we got the mattress for Hannah's big girl bed.  The girls LOVED jumping on it to break it in.  :) On Monday Danny put Hannah's big girl bed together and then I got to work moving clothes, hanging pictures, etc.  It is so sad to think that my baby girl has a big girl bed in Grace's room.  It won't be long til we let her sleep in it!  We are building the anticipation of it with the hopes that she will just love it and want to stay in it without getting out.  I am not sure if she is going to agree with that... she may need to be duct-taped into bed.  I am sure "Police-woman" Grace will delight in making sure Hannah obeys.  :)




We also decorated the baby's room.  It is really coming together. Hannah still has her things in the crib, so I won't show you that.... here is just a taste of the room with its theme:



I have all of his clothes (0-3 months) and bedding washed and put away as well.  We are getting ready.  It has been really busy, but we are  feeling like this is really becoming more real!!! 

1 comment: