Thursday, September 2, 2010

ABC Book

Free things always delight me!  I am a sucker for a free anything... like today, using a coupon I got FREE shampoo at Target!  YAHOO!  So when I got an email from Shutterfly about a free photo book, I jumped on it to create an ABC book for Hannah for Christmas!  I had made one for Grace when she was this age and she LOVED it!

In order to get a few ideas, I got out Grace's VERY USED and WELL-LOVED ABC book from 2 years ago (yup, it has been that long!).  Grace still loves looking at those pictures and telling me what the pages say.  Well, today Hannah got a hold of that book.  She poured over every picture and thought that each one was her.  "Hannah!" she would say.  BUT it was actually Grace!  The only picture of Hannah in the whole book is a simple ultrasound picture!  :)

It got me thinking... she is right.  There IS more that makes them look alike these days than the clothes that were handed down to Hannah.  Take a look at these:



So... there are some similarities... they are sisters, but I definitely think that they are different!  And when you consider their personalities... they are DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment