Monday, September 27, 2010

Apple Pickin'

Today is a GORGEOUS day in Iowa, and we had planned since Friday to go Apple Picking.  We are so glad that we waited until today to do that because the weather was perfect.  The only bummer of the morning was that I realized when I got to the Orchard that I forgot the battery for my camera!  I had charged it this weekend but left it in the charger! AH!  Thankfully, Robin was with us and she had her camera.  We used that!  YEAH!
In the wagon... ready to go!



It was so great to have Aunty Boo with us!  


Petting a cow... this is as close to the animals as we got today!



 Grace down the lane of the Corn Maze!

The first pick of the day....Apples!








Hannah loved picking apples, but she liked finding the rotten ones from the ground more! 


Our goofy girls!





Aww...I still love him after 10 years of marriage!  

As we were leaving Grace asked, "Mommy, can we come back here again next year?"  
"YES! WE WILL!!!" was my answer!  
We had a blast even though we only really picked apples.  There is SO MUCH MORE TO DO THERE!

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures!! looks like fun! and grace and hannah...and YOU :) are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete