Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My 100th POST

I have reached another milestone... this is my 100th post!  In order to make this one memorable, I will take us down memory lane with pictures from my pregnancies.  I uncovered pictures taken at 36 weeks from each of my pregnancies...

36 weeks... with Grace
(sorry for the horrible scan job)

36 weeks with Hannah

36 weeks with Baby Boy
(I didn't realize my hair was such a wreck!)

So.. what do you think of the differences?  

This whole blogging craze was brought on by my dear sisters in law.  They had really cool blogs and I was addicted to checking theirs.  I am so glad that I followed their lead and created my own.  It certainly isn't as cool as theirs and the pictures are not as creative or professional, but I really do love putting things on here for my friends and family to see.  As far as it depends on me, I will continue to blog for another 100 posts... as for the frequency of the posts?  We will have to see how I can manage with THREE kids!  



2 comments:

  1. the pictures don't matter. . . .what matters is that you are keeping us all active parts of your family!! and that's what we care about.

    and i think your hair is actually cute in the last picture. and so is your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are carrying a lot lower with baby boy. It looks like each pregnancy is lower and lower, which I guess would make sense right??? Any way you look great... wish I could be there to see you in person!

    ReplyDelete