Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our Three Year Old Beauty

When I first saw Hannah after she was born, I noticed something unusual: she had something on her forehead.  I immediately tried to wipe it off, but it was something on her skin… it was a birthmark on her top left side.  Floods of emotion came over me – was it just a birthmark, was it permanent, would it grow, was it cancerous --  but I pushed them aside and thanked the Lord for the beautiful, healthy baby girl that He blessed us with.  Then I asked for the grace to see her as He sees her in all her beauty.  Truthfully, I really NEVER think about it.  I don’t think any of us do, and now that she has bangs, it is hard to even see it.  She is turning into a pretty LADY… we are BLESSED to have this spirited girl in our midst.

3-1-09:  Happy Birthday, Hannah Joy!

DSCN4587

Her first birthday – right before leaving for IA

DSC_0848 - Copy

Her second birthday

DSC_0659

Her THIRD birthday

DSC_0589

DSC_0590

DSC_0592

DSC_0595DSC_0596

DSC_0599

DSC_0600

DSC_0603

Yes, she need to have a few silly faces like her big sister! 

DSC_0608DSC_0612

DSC_0613

DSC_0614

Hannah Joy, we love you so much and are praying that you will accept Jesus as YOUR personal Savior at an early age.  We want you to know Him, obey Him and serve Him always.  Our prayer is that you will be a JOY to Him as well!

1 comment:

  1. she is so blessed to have parents like YOU!
    she is sooooooo mischievous looking!! reminds me of riley :)

    ReplyDelete