Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seriously?

That is what I thought when I saw this idea on one of my favorite blogs…there was NO WAY that my girls were going to love “painting with water” like the kids on this blog.  BUT thirty minutes later, the girls and I were still painting and loving it so much that we barely acknowledged Danny when he got home and we definitely did NOT want to go inside so I could make dinner!  We were hooked!  The girls are looking forward to doing it again…. SOON!

All you need is water, a cup, a paint brush and a concrete surface.. our driveway was perfect!

                        DSC_0013DSC_0014

We loved making pictures and names (Hannah liked making blobs!)…..

                                       DSC_0015DSC_0017

                                       DSC_0018

This WAS a snowman until Hannah attacked it… you can’t erase water….. and also be careful… it evaporates quite quickly in the sun and heat!

                     DSC_0020DSC_0019

Josiah really liked chewing on the paint brushes… yes, they were clean ones! 

                 DSC_0021DSC_0022

1 comment:

  1. We do this every summer! i know, it's so crazy, but they love it!

    ReplyDelete