Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun with tongues…

I bet you are intrigued with a title like that… right?  What ARE those Lightners doing?  Well, we got out the sprinkler today and the girls had a BLAST with trying to drink the water and put different body parts in the water.  After a few minutes of laughter, I just HAD to get out the camera to take a few shots…I am SO glad I did… these are HYSTERICAL!!!  What a great way to capture the fun this afternoon!  I love these kiddos! 

                    DSC_0975DSC_0979

                    DSC_0977DSC_0976

                    DSC_0980DSC_0982

                    DSC_0983DSC_0981

                     Put your bottom in, put your bottom out.. put your bottom in and shake it all around….

                    DSC_0984DSC_0985

                             What a beauty! 

                     DSC_0988DSC_0989

                                     She is so pretty and getting more and more grown up everyday!

                     DSC_0990DSC_0991

                    DSC_0992DSC_0993

I love that they can take something as simple as a sprinkler with freezing cold water and turn it into a wildly fun afternoon that entertains themselves, me and Josiah!  (We just wish Daddy was here to join in all of the laughter!)

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute!! I miss you guys. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!! wishing that all the cousins could be going under the sprinkler together!!

    ReplyDelete