Tuesday, July 12, 2011

9 month old Hunk

While playing outside yesterday, I realized that I HAD to get some 9 month old pictures of our little Josiah!  So… I ran inside to grab the camera.  When I returned I realized that I didn’t want to take pictures of him in the sweet potato and green bean smeared shirt that he was wearing…. so off came the shirt and shorts!  He is just the cutest little 9 month old hunk, especially when only in his diaper! 

He crawls all around these days and pulls himself up to stand on any thing or any one.  He loves to listen to music, especially if he is going to hear a song on Daddy’s IPAD.  He loves playing in the toy room with his sisters and they like to entertain him.  He sticks everything in his mouth – including Daddy’s toes!  YUCK!  He loves to eat and we really haven’t found anything that he doesn’t like. He is still a Momma’s boy…. but Daddy is starting to be a little cooler in his eyes.   He will go for his 9 month appointment next Monday… I know he is a peanut, but that is ok with me!  (Uncle Jimmy isn’t too big and look how wonderful he is!)

                    DSC_1011DSC_1010

DSC_1015DSC_0001DSC_1012DSC_0005

                     DSC_0003DSC_1014

                     DSC_0008DSC_0006

1 comment: