Sunday, April 29, 2012

You know you have a BIG family when…

In comparison to many others that I know, I don’t have a BIG family.  I only have three children with one coming really soon. Yes, at times it seems that there are 20 of them, but each time I count there are only three!  Yesterday at the store, one of the clerks asked, “Are they ALL YOURS?”  I proudly responded responded, “Yes, they are! And this one, too!” as I rubbed my HUGE belly!  She nearly fell on the floor!  Some people are really curious because it seems that our kids are really close in age.. but they have all come from this momma… Grace and Hannah are 2 years apart…. Hannah and Josiah are 19 months apart…Josiah and this baby will be 19 months apart!

But as every mom knows, there are things that you do when you have three or more children that you don’t do with only one… things to make life easier or cheaper.  Danny and I laughed at my newest purchase… one that makes a lot of sense, but is funny none-the-less.  This is what I bought:

DSC_0939

 

We LOVE peanut butter here.  I eat two peanut butter toast almost every morning… Danny eats peanut butter with bread after almost every dinner no matter what we are having (noticed how I worded that… he uses so much PB that it is nearly an inch thick!) We just LOVE the stuff, so it only made sense to buy this ENORMOUS one when it was a lot cheaper than the traditional size – and we like this kind a lot!  So, I just scoop some out of the ridiculous container and put it into the manageable size for the family’s daily use.  We laugh every time we see the container… but that is what you do when you have a large family: you buy in bulk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment