Monday, April 2, 2012

Endless Possibilities

I just love the endless possibilities that come with plastic eggs.  The list of things to do with them when you are teaching or have children goes on and on.  One of the other things that we are doing with them this year is having a guessing game.  On the first day I put something in the egg, made three clues about it and Grace and Hannah had to guess what was inside.  The loved it.

I wrote:  1.  I am small and round.  2.  You can eat me at breakfast.  3.  I am chocolaty.  Can you guess what I am?  I am COCOPUFFS!!!

The next day was Grace’s turn.  This is what she wrote:

DSC_0843

Did you guess what was inside?  It was a yellow domino!  Of course!! 

Thursday was Hannah’s turn and with a little help from Daddy, she did a great job hiding a small dinosaur inside the egg. 

On Friday I hid a white Tissue with these clues:  1. I am white.  2.  I am soft.  3.  You use me when you have a cold. 

Today is Grace’s turn again…. I wonder what she will write!!! 

Try this with your own kiddos… it can be a lot of fun as it helps with creativity, writing, spelling, reasoning skills, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment