Monday, April 16, 2012

I am SO GLAD that I looked!

What is one piece of advice that pregnant mothers get all the time?  “Make sure you are drinking lots of water!!!”  Yes, I am one of those moms who TRIES to drink a lot, but there is one problem… YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM ALL THE TIME!!  It is true.  I know where all the bathrooms in DSM are due to potty training Hannah and being pregnant!  It can be so inconvenient at times, but I know that it is the healthiest thing for me and the baby.  SO… I drink and drink and drink…. water.

So this morning, I literally ran to the bathroom while the girls were diligently working on their school assignments...I needed to go, AGAIN!  I lifted the lid of the potty only to find this:

DSC_0940

Josiah had filled the potty with a ball, a wooden rod, baby toys, a screwdriver and a hotdog – YES, that IS a hotdog!  I am SO GLAD that I looked!  In my haste to get to the nearest potty, I almost didn’t look!  Before using the potty,  I HAD to take a picture… it will make Danny crack up!  We have told Josiah NOT to play with the water IN the potty, and we fixed that by making sure the girls always closed the lid.  I didn’t realize that he knew how to open it himself and stuff things in there.  Oh, the joys of mothering a boy… what will he do next! 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAAAA So funny, I have to admit, I did a triple take to make sure that WAS a hot dog!

    It gets scarier, when you hear a toilet FLUSH and your untrained little boy is in there. So, we have put those kid-proof knobs on.....

    ReplyDelete