Monday, April 9, 2012

Mommy, I’m FAST!!

Grace is getting too BIG for her bike…she has been really needing a new one.  She is excited to take the training wheels off this summer – something that Danny and I are not ready for!  She does really well on her bike, but I this next step is a BIG one!  We have told her that she needs to practice and practice. 
Well, on Saturday we found a 16” bike for her on Craigslist and got it for her.  She was thrilled, and so was her sister since Hannah was in line for the other 2 wheeler.  She has been practicing and practicing on her tricycle and is now ready for a bike.  We made the purchase and both are SO HAPPY! Hannah is thrilled with how fast she can go (compared to the tricycle)!  Mommy, I’m FAST!!  Yes, Hannah, especially for your prego momma to try to keep up with!  HA! HA!
Check out these pictures and I will post video later!

DSCN8244DSCN8245
DSCN8248DSCN8249

No comments:

Post a Comment