Thursday, April 5, 2012

Constant Costumes

There are days when my kiddos are wearing costumes CONSTANTLY!  I never know who they are going to be, and they get frustrated that I refer to them by the wrong name.  “No, mommy, I am Judas!” “No, mommy, I am Cinderella!”  Yes, there is QUITE a difference between those two “characters”. but they love to play characters from books, movies, the Bible, or even animals!  They have wild imaginations!  One day as we were cleaning up to get ready for company, Hannah remarked that we were playing Mary and Martha… Grace volunteered to be Mary – to just hang out and watch Martha (Hannah) do all of the work!  HA!  What a kid!

The other morning Josiah got in on the deal and put on his own gangsta outfit… a sideways hat and his Mr. T necklaces with his pjs.  ADORABLE!  I just had to take a few dozen pictures of him!

 

DSC_0844DSC_0845

 

DSC_0846DSC_0848

No comments:

Post a Comment