Friday, February 17, 2012

Where’s the Love?

Right here at the Lightner house!  We had a great day on Tuesday for Valentines.  The kids are at the age that they really enjoy the extra effort that this momma puts into that holiday to make it extra special!  They like the hearts that I hang all over the place for them to find when they wake up in the morning, they like the special PINK milk that I make with food coloring, they like the heart-shaped food that I present, they love the fancy dinner with special plates, tablecloth and candles, and I know that they LOVE the special desserts that I try to have on Valentines day.  The love was all over the place on Valentines. Check out our adventures….

My three little Valentines:

DSC_0319

DSC_0320

WHAT is Hannah doing in this one? It cracks me up!!!!

DSC_0321

DSC_0323

Writing with window markers…

                                                 DSC_0325DSC_0326

Pink milk… such a simple thing with such a great reaction!!!

                                               DSC_0339DSC_0340

After dinner we had fondue with the kids… I had originally planned to do this with just Danny, but it was SO MUCH FUN with all of us! They think we need to do this for EVERY holiday!!  Danny and I LOVE that we have chocoholics for kids… except when we have to share with them!  We dunked pretzels, marshmallows, strawberries, pound cake, graham crackers, and MORE!

         DSC_0328DSC_0329

         DSC_0330DSC_0331

         DSC_0334DSC_0336

          DSC_0337DSC_0338

          DSC_0341DSC_0342

LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE FACE!!! WHAT A CUTIE!!!!

DSC_0344

No comments:

Post a Comment