Monday, May 31, 2010

Pregnancy brain

I don't know about you.... but I hate it when I remember just about everything to go out with the kids, but there is one thing that I forget! This time I packed the drinks, sunscreen, towels, swim diaper, sun glasses, water-proof shoes, snacks, camera, etc. but when I got to the Splash Pad I realized that I forgot the SD card to my camera! AHHHH!!! Frustrating! I usually have another one, but it was in the "little" camera.

We had a great time, though... even though you will not be able to see that. I think Danny enjoyed it more than the kids! We have a Splash Pad here in Ankeny which is very close to the library. It is open every day for free from 10-12, but after that you have to pay to play in there as well as the Aquatic park with slides and pools. After noon it is only $4 for an adult.. which is very good for a nice water park. (We actually have another park coming to Ankeny in the middle of June which will have more slides, a lazy river, and pools... only $6!!!)

So... we may have to go back this week. I WILL DEFINITELY remember the camera AND and card...... But hopefully I will remember everything else we need! :)

1 comment:

  1. i continue to have pregnancy brain. . . now i just refer to it as nursing brain. i think all of my intelligence is seeping out into the breastmilk!

    ReplyDelete