Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My lovely little ladies

Mothers' Day certainly got me thinking about my wonderful family... wow! I am so blessed! I have two fantastic daughters and a terrific hubby as well as a little blessing growing inside me! Praise the Lord! In thinking about my lovely little ladies, I came up with just a few of the things that I love so much about them....


Grace Elizabeth:
-her sensitive heart

-her extensive vocabulary (for a three-year old)

-her LOVE of reading and puzzles

-the way she holds her sisters hand in the car

-her giggle at the smallest things

-the way she copies what a say and do (scary!!)

-her pride when she does things well

-the way she reads stories to me, her daddy or Hannah (and adds her own good parts!)

-her fascination at all of God's Creation -- from worms and bugs to lions and sunsets

Hannah Joy:

-her joyful heart and her contagious smile
-her wild hair (which matches her personality!)
-the way she tackles her sister

-the way she kisses us with her mouth open and tongue hanging out

-the way she dances to the praise music in the car

-her adventurous spirit to climb, run, jump, and do the most daring things for a one year old
-the way she LOVES trying on shoes...Mommy's, Grace's, but especially Daddy's

-the way she says Mama, Dadda, Grace, and a dozen other words including "Bible" at the end of the song "The B-I-B-L-E"


What will I love about the new baby? What will he or she look like...dark hair like the girls?

We are excited for our ultrasound on Friday! Hopefully we will be able to tell if there is a sister bear or a brother bear!

1 comment: