Monday, May 24, 2010

At least for now

I know that my girls will NOT always let me dress them in matching outfits, but at least for now I will get the thrill of seeing them together all matchy-matchy! Yesterday I had them wear dresses that they got for their birthdays from Nana and Papa Illian. They were adorable and were the talk of the church! We just had to get a few pictures!




They look so sweet and innocent.... but just wait.......

Right after we shot this pretty picture, they tackled each other!
Yes, they ARE wrestling in their new dresses! They are definitely NOT afraid to get messy... they are not too girly!!!
I love them through and through... and I believe that they love each other as well! I pray that they will be best of friends all of their lives!

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute girls. i hope one day i have one of my own :)

    ReplyDelete