Saturday, May 1, 2010

MOMMY TIME!


Most people think of mommy time as a time with mommy and baby, but I was SO glad to have MY mommy time with MY MOMMY! She arrived in Iowa just the day after the Loverns left and we were SUPER EXCITED for her to come! Grace had been talking and singing about it for days! :) I am not sure what she was most looking forward to, but I think it was the fact that Nanna would read and read and read to her!

We loved taking her to church and giving her the grand tour. We also introduced her to many people including Pastor Mike. She loved seeing the place and meeting everyone... now she can visualize where we are... we are NOT in the middle of a corn field! :) There IS civilization around.

One of the most memorable things we did was go to the Zoo. We purchased a Zoo membership that allows us to take 2 guests with us each time.... we knew with all of our expected company that this would be a nice feature to get. I really enjoyed seeing my girls with their daddy and Nanna. I also was amazed by my loom lens... it was the first time I really used it...... I AM IN LOVE!

Enjoying a competitive game of Candy Land!
Silly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment