Saturday, May 15, 2010

Baby boy!

I have hardly gotten over the shock that we are having a baby and now I have added the shock that we are having a BOY! A BROTHER BEAR! WOW! This is fantastic! I am especially glad for Danny... he is already a great daddy to two girls, but I know that he has wanted to have a son to share other things with! He is going to be a fantastic teacher to him of the Truth of the Word and the World. What a great role model he is and will continue to be!



It never ceases to amaze me that the Lord has hand-picked us to be these kids parents and He hand-picked these kids to be our children! He knows exactly what we need and knows what they need. AMAZING! He has perfectly designed our family..... I am excited to see the next piece come -- our baby boy!!

Bring on the Cowboy Blue!
Hand in his mouth

Hand on his head...deep in thought

No comments:

Post a Comment