Saturday, August 17, 2013

Newly nominated for Mother of the Year… for snack time today, anyway!

I get bored of the same old food for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks…. and I KNOW the kids do!  I have to mix it up some times to make things a little exciting!  This morning was one of those times and the kids newly nominated me for Mother of the Year because of it!

What did I do?  Well, it all started with chocolate chips… I think my kids would eat their flip-flops it I put chocolate on them…. a characteristic that I believe they got from both of their parents!  I put the chips into a small bowl and added a glob of peanut butter.  Then I put it into the microwave for a little bit to melt the two.  After a good stir and a taste test, I cut up two bananas into chunks and got out the large marshmallows.  I gave each of the kids a toothpick, banana chunks and a few marshmallows.  They had to share the special dip. 

Well…. I think these faces let you know that they TOTALLY want that recipe again…. the recipe for yummy snack and happy kids!   

She couldn’t fit more in there if she tried!

DSC_0220

YUMMMMMMOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0221

DSC_0222

DSC_0223

DSC_0224

DSC_0226

DSC_0227DSC_0228

Fank you, mommy!

DSC_0229

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum...that looks so good! I might have to steal this one. And the bananas qualify it as a healthy snack....right? :)

    Dolly

    ReplyDelete