Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snow much fun!

There are times when my mommy juices are flowing and I am able to have great ideas to keep the kids active and learning…. and then there are the majority of the other days that I need some inspiration!  PINTEREST to the rescue!  I am sure you have been there and have been a few dozen things yourself.  Well, I have a board on there that has really given me great ideas… like this simple one that was a HUGE HIT in our house!

It snowed this week and then the temperatures dropped low… I mean really low… in the negative numbers.  The kids played out in the snow on that first day – Wednesday but then they couldn’t play do to the cold.  So… we brought the snow IN!  Yup… right into the sink in the kitchen.  My kids were delighted.  They had cups and spoons… and played any thing from “Rachael Ray” to making snowmen!  It was hilarious to listen to and fun to join in on!  Here are the pictures of them having SNOW much fun!

DSC_0025

 

DSC_0027

DSC_0028

DSC_0029

DSC_0030

DSC_0031

DSC_0033

And, yes, they DID eat a bunch as well!  How could you stop them?  TOO CUTE!!

DSC_0034

This is a picture that I took on my phone on Friday… yes, that is a negative in front of that nine!!!!!

temperature

No comments:

Post a Comment