Thursday, February 21, 2013

A little beauty…cause it shines from within!

It is customary in this house for me to take birthday pictures…. or monthly pictures until our babies are one.  As the months go by and I get a little better with the camera, the photo sessions have been much easier.  I know when to strap them down, where the best natural light is, what the best time of the day is to try for pictures, some poses to try and some colors that look good on the kids.  I have learned a little through the years, but I am NOT my sisters in law…. the professionals!  They are simply amazing!

Well, this six year old is so easy to take pictures of….her beauty shines from within and is captured so easily in pictures. I think she just glows with the love of the LORD! I am amazed by her and humbled that HE has blessed us with her. What a great responsibility!!  Here are her official 6 year old pictures…not perfect, but they are SOOO her!

DSC_0180

DSC_0183

DSC_0186

DSC_0187

DSC_0188

DSC_0190

DSC_0195

Happy birthday, Grace!

1 comment:

  1. it is impossible NOT to smile when you look at these pictures! she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete