Friday, June 15, 2012

Practice makes…perfect?

Our girls have been asked to be in three weddings between next weekend and October – all on the east coast and we will be flying to all of them!!  We are thrilled because we know those will be times that we will see friends and family…YAHOO…. and we know that they are the prettiest girls around!  BUT, one thing that makes me a little nervous is Hannah’s inability to look at the camera during pictures.  I know that there will be “formal” pictures with the whole bridal party and I want Hannah to look at the camera and not draw attention to herself with her eyes focused on the clouds! 

So… this week we had a little photo session outside with the three big kids to practice looking at the camera.  I didn’t want Hannah to feel singled out so I took pictures of all of them.  She did great.. I hope that this practice makes for PERFECT shots come wedding day! 

DSC_1634

DSC_1636

DSC_1637

DSC_1641DSC_1642

DSC_1643

DSC_1644

DSC_1645

DSC_1649DSC_1654

1 comment:

  1. love,love,love them...they are excellent. I see a new photographer budding....I miss them lots.

    Dolly

    ReplyDelete