Monday, June 4, 2012

A FREE Bouncy House

Did you know that one of my favorite words is FREE?  Yup… I am a free girl.  I LOVE getting FREE clothes, FREE samples, FREE food, FREE books, FREE admission, FREE babysitting (ha, ha)…I am just a FREE girl.  We have been blessed over and over again with FREE things from our church family and friends, but this weekend we were given one of the BIGGEST free things yet… our very own BOUNCY HOUSE!!  Our friends’ kids had outgrown it and they decided to pass it on to us!  We were so surprised and thankful.  Danny set it up on Saturday morning and the girls had a BLAST playing in it.  Josiah was a little apprehensive about it, but as always he will warm up to it and be the craziest one of the bunch in no time!  It is going to provide MANY, MANY hours of fun in the next few years! 
Thank you, Fryrear Family!!!!!
DSC_1565
DSC_1567DSC_1568
DSC_1569DSC_1570
Silly Sisters!
DSC_1571

1 comment:

  1. Okay...I'm not even ashamed to say this...when can we come over and wear out my kiddos with your kiddos LOL?! Seriously though, what an awesome hand-me-down!

    ReplyDelete