Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Favorites… part one

I think the easiest way to get everyone caught up on the happenings of our little new addition is to make these “favorites” pages.  Here are the favorite pictures that we have taken of Caleb Andrew over the last two and a half weeks.  I wish I was a professional photographer like my SILs or better yet, that they lived closer to do LOTS of photo shoots for me.  BUT.. they can’t so I have tried to study their work and recreate some poses for our little man.  He is such a joy and a great addition to this already crazy family! 

DSC_1279DSC_1286

DSC_1311

DSC_1333

DSC_1374 - Copy

DSC_1357

DSC_1379

2 comments:

  1. Love them all but absolutely love, love, love the one of Grace and him together. It is priceless! =)

    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so adorable sarah!! can't wait to hold him!!

    ReplyDelete