Thursday, May 24, 2012

And Here He Is…

The girls have been waiting and waiting to meet their new brother… Grace would kiss my belly and talk to the baby, while Hannah would ask a hundred questions about the new boy.  They were both VERY curious and anxious for the day of his arrival.  Before we left for the hospital, we told the girls that we would probably have the baby by the time they woke up in the morning.  They were SO EXCITED!  I am not sure if Grace was able to sleep much… she was grinning from ear to ear and was literally BOUNCING on the bed for several minutes.  She wanted to touch my belly, so I let her CAREFULLY kiss my tummy between contractions!

Josiah knew that there was a baby in my tummy, but he didn’t really understand.  He called the baby… baby Ball… which was really funny.  He literally thought that I had a ball under my shirt… so cute!  He liked to kiss my tummy, too, and blow raspberries all over it making it really wet!  Such great memories!!

Once morning came Danny went back to the house to take care of the kids – Sherri had an appointment to get to – and brought the kids to the hospital after Josiah’s nap.  They were in LOVE at first sight… actually they were in love BEFORE the first sight.  Just the thought of him in my tummy made them fall in love!

DSC_1169DSC_1171

DSC_1172DSC_1173

DSC_1175DSC_1176

DSC_1178DSC_1179

DSC_1181

DSC_1182DSC_1183

DSC_1186

Opening a present from Caleb to the rest of the kids – a bubble maker, fruit snacks and lollipops!

DSC_1187DSC_1188

Josiah needed a little mommy-time so he sat with me while he ate fruit snacks.

DSC_1190

DSC_1191DSC_1193

Just a cute one of Hannah

DSC_1194

Our first family picture as a family of SIX

DSC_1195

Me with my oldest and my youngest…so sweet!

DSC_1196DSC_1204

 

PS… I thought my time was limited when I was the mom of three, but now that I have four (including a newborn) I am REALLY limited.  SO… I will try to post when I can.  It may be several more days until I get more pictures up.  Sorry…sleep and special times with each precious child have been winning over posting.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! he is so beautiful! you look great for just having your FOURTH!! miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete