Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

Just thinking back to the days that were so special…. the days that I delivered my babies…

Looking forward to meeting this new one too!

Grace Elizabeth – 2/07

100_0236100_0255

Hannah Joy – 3/09

DSCN4543DSCN4600

Josiah James 10/10

DSC_1049DSC_0993

It is SO special to be blessed to be a mommy!  I am thankful that God has blessed me so incredibly.  It is the hardest job that I could have but the rewards are endless! I am constantly trying to improve my skills, knowledge and Biblical discipline in order to be a better mommy…. I want to be used of the Lord in these children’s lives… they were given to ME for only a short time!  How will I spend those days… what will I try to add to their hearts and minds?

I am reminded of something a more experienced mother told me a few years ago… these preschool times have the longest days but the shortest years!  Make the most of those LONG days!

1 comment:

  1. wish i could come and stay with the kids for this delivery!! praying for you! xo

    ReplyDelete