Monday, May 30, 2011

Last Day with Kelsey

We had a great time with Kelsey….. we ended it by going to the park and coloring!  These are two of my kids FAVORITE activities!  They could swing and swing and swing ALL DAY, so it was nice to have someone else to help push them!  Grace is LEARNING how to pump herself, but she hasn’t got the hang of it yet. 

      DSC_0547DSC_0548DSC_0549

                                   DSC_0550DSC_0552

                                       DSC_0556

                  DSC_0558DSC_0560

Who is the one teaching?                 

                               DSC_0567

Oh… by the way, I LOVE how the Lord surprised me with a special gift today!  I have wanted swings for my kids at home, but all we have is one on a tree in the front yard for Siah.  But today our neighbor asked if we would like to HAVE (for FREE) his play set!!!!!! His kids have out grown it and they just want to get rid of it!! PRAISE GOD!!!  He and Danny are going to move it to our yard on Thursday… they will move a section of fence and slide it here!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!! I will post pictures when we get it!!! THANK YOU, LORD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment