Friday, May 20, 2011

Haul at Walgreens

I have never been good at the Drug Store Game… there are SO MANY details and I always would mess up the transactions. We only have Walgreens here in Iowa, which isn’t the easiest to work with. They have Rapid Rewards and sales prices with coupons and Walgreens coupons… it is A LOT TO KEEP STRAIGHT! BUT I have decided that I am going to try it weekly from now until the end of the summer to see how I can do with it. I will NOT be making LARGE transactions, but I will try little ones and see how it goes.


Here is what I got today at Walgreens:

In my first transaction I got a 20 count of Finish Gel Packs, 3 Scotch Tapes, and 5 Royal Sugar Free Gelatins.

My cost… ONLY 81 CENTS!! Yup! That is right… just 81 cents! I am VERY proud of that!!!! YAHOOO!

Here is what I came out of the store with… 2 20 Count Boxes of Finish Gel Packs, 3 Scotch Tapes, 5 Royal SF Gelatins, 1 Jet Dry, 3 Small Boxes of Cereal, and 2 boxes of Lemonade.

My cost altogether was 5.58 and I used 14 coupons!


No comments:

Post a Comment