Monday, May 30, 2011

At the science center

I had to be the Natzi mom when we were at the science center last week with Kelsey!  I hate to be “THAT” mother, but the little kids area was overrun with junior high kids and upper elementary kids.  They were running around and knocking over my kids and playing with the exhibits in ways that they were not intended.  I asked several of them to leave, but they kept coming and coming!  FRUSTRATING!  So… I went to the front desk and let them deal with it.  I was so relieved that they did handle it instead of ignoring a complaining mom!  THANK YOU! These big kids had the rest of the center to explore while this was basically the only area made for my kids!  I will be glad when field trip season is over so the zoo and science center are not packed with unruly school kids! 

We managed to have a GREAT time once we got the bullies out of there!  There was plenty of room to move, explore and have fun!

                               DSC_0488

                                      DSC_0493DSC_0502

                   DSC_0504DSC_0507

                  DSC_0509DSC_0511

                  DSC_0513DSC_0500

                  DSC_0515DSC_0520

                  DSC_0525DSC_0523

                DSC_0527DSC_0528

                                   DSC_0533

No comments:

Post a Comment