Friday, May 13, 2011

Boys are different than girls!

Friends, family, and strangers have told me over and over that boys are different than girls.... yup, I knew that -- physically any way. But what could be so different?  I had boys and girls in school and there were differences, but what differences could there be with babies?

Well, I am starting to see some of those things!  One of them....  My girls were chatter boxes right from the start.  They experimented with sounds from little on up, but Josiah is very different: he makes noises and cries.  There is little talking with this little man.  He tries Ma Ma and Da Da, but that is it..... My girls practically were talking at 7 months!  He is cute, none-the-less and we will keep him.

His newest noise is blowing bubbles.  HE LOVES IT -- especially when I am feeding him peas or green beans or any other MESSY food!  It is really funny and the more his sisters laugh, the more he does it!

So... here he is:


1 comment: