Saturday, November 6, 2010

Surprisingly gentle and helpful

Before Josiah was born, everyone asked how I thought the girls would handle his arrival.  I knew that Grace would be very helpful and loving... she had been through this before. Grace loved to talk about the baby and looked forward to helping with various baby activities. 

 BUT HANNAH WAS ANOTHER STORY!  I always joke that "Hannah just needs Jesus!"  It is true.  She really does.... we have our moments and times of discipline....MANY, MANY per day.    I didn't really know how she would handle Josiah, but she has been surprisingly gentle and helpful lately.  She is truly coming into the role of BIG sister.  She can be rough at times, but I try to channel that energy to help me burp him.  Her zealous smacks are very helpful!  :)


 (This is actually a kiss and not a bite!!)

                             
Both my girls make great big sisters... I am very proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment