Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just a few things...

Here are just a few things that I LOVE about my newborn Josiah...
  • I love how he hold his legs up when I pick him up!
  • I love how he sleeps in a little ball on my chest!
  • I love how he smiles after I feed him (I know it is gas)!
  • I love how he grunts and groans when he is filling his diaper (especially during prayer time at Life Group!!!!)!
  • I love how he has dark hair like his sisters did!
  • I love how he needs his mommy!
  • I love how he has a birth mark on his tummy!
  • I love how he likes to cuddle with me!
  • I love how he stops to listen to my voice when I get near!
  • I love how he SLEEPS SO WELL AT NIGHT!
  • I love how he looks like his daddy!
  • I love the chub on his legs, arms, tummy, chins, and neck!
  • I love how he has only squirted me once during a diaper change!
  • I love how he totally relaxes in his bath!
  • I love how he smells so yummy after his bath!
The list could go on and on...boy, I LOVE THIS KID!!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the rolls of chub on his arms. I would just love to squeeze and snuggle with him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute picture! he looks like he is winking at me :)
    hope i get to hold this precious boy this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he is growing so well. He looks so healthy - he has legs likes his nanna! Hugs & kisses Josiah!

    ReplyDelete