Thursday, November 11, 2010

One Month Old

Seriously, is my little man ONE MONTH OLD today?  It doesn’t seem like 30 days of newborn diaper changes, middle of the night feedings, nursing every 3 hours (or more), baby car seats, and THREE CHILDREN!  This month has had its moments of greatness and meltdowns (for me AND the kids), but we are figuring it out.  We are finding our groove – just in time for the time change to mess things up and a long trip to PA to test our schedules, patience and determination!

I wish I had a scale to weigh Josiah, but I am estimating that he is in the 10 pound + range.  He is eating well and sleeping well.  He doesn’t always like to take naps during the day and he is fussy in the evenings.  He is starting to smile a little and he makes a few sounds other than crying.  

The girls really love him.  Grace can’t kiss him enough and is very helpful. Hannah loves squeezing him, head-butting him, and giving him an open-mouth kiss.   J 

We continue to praise the Lord for our three kids – all unique and special.  One day before Hannah was born, I asked my Nana about loving children.  “Nana, will we love this baby like we did Grace?  How can that be possible?”  She gave us these wise words, “Every child comes with their own suitcase of love!”  It is so true… our love has multiplied!










1 comment:

  1. Love the new pics at the top of the page. I can't believe he is one month already. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete