Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 weeks and counting

If you can't believe that I am already 30 weeks pregnant, say "I!"

"I!!!!!!!!"

Wow! 30 weeks... that is like over a third of the way through pregnancy... that means there is about 10 weeks (or less) until the baby comes... that means that I am well into my third trimester...that means that I have TONS to do to get ready! YIKES!! Paint his room, get the bedding, get a new bed for Hannah (did that last night), wash all of the clothes (the TONS that I have got at yard sales), make sure we know how to get to the hospital, take a tour of the hospital, etc.

I have been feeling pretty good... and my doctors are pleased with where I am. It is rather annoying though that I have to go to the doctors every two weeks and I sit in the waiting room longer than I am actually with the doctor! That is a good sign, though. We are healthy and don't need all of their attention. Our son must have his foot or hand on my right side. Throughout the day I feel him moving that limb up and down -- it feels like a ball rolling against my tummy on the inside! SO COOL!


Keep praying for a healthy mommy and baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous and you look so amazing with a tan - very healthy glow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    :)
    you look great!

    ReplyDelete