Monday, July 19, 2010

Baseball Babe

We have quite a good baseball player on our hands! Grace has been asking and asking for a baseball bat, and I have been looking for one at yard sales -- along with soccer goals. I haven't found either so when MomMom was here she asked me what Grace would like at Wal Mart. "A baseball bat!" was my answer. I know it sounds odd for my little girl, but she LOVES it and is a great hitter. She loves it when we pitch it to her and she gets a big one! She is determined to hit that ball and hit it hard!

She is certainly keeping her eyes on the ball!
Look at this concentration!


Oh, ya, Hannah had fun with the bat, too! She thought it was nice to chew on! :)


2 comments:

  1. great pics!!!! wish my Grace could play with yours!!! they'd have a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures! your girls are getting so big!! so sad that we don't get to see you...and i would LOVE to come out and do pics once the baby is born :)

    ReplyDelete