Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just a little trim….

I knew Caleb’s hair was getting a little long… then one day I looked… really looked… and he had a mullet!  I knew then that it was time to give him his first official hair cut…. just a little trim! 

This is the before… notice the long hair in the back!

DSC_0923

It was a little long in the front too… so I had to cut those strangling hairs! Some of the pieces were getting close to his eyes when they weren’t swept to the sides!

DSC_0929

Here are the afters… there isn’t much of a difference, but it is different enough for me.  I am glad to have him looking less homely and more trimmed.  :)

DSC_0930

When he bent over, it gave me a great chance to show the back… thanks, Caleb!

DSC_0931

The cutie pie!

DSC_0933

DSC_0941

He was clapping for himself….

DSC_0948

DSC_0949

The first of many, many haircuts, Buster!

No comments:

Post a Comment