Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just a little ministry for the afternoon….

By the afternoon I am just run dry of energy…. I have nothing left after running around with the four kids all morning, but my five year old has TONS!  She wants to play, run, jump, cook, clean… whatever, as long as it is WITH mommy!  What I really want her to say is, “Mom, can we just snuggle on the couch and nap together?”  But that rarely happens… well, she DID nap ON DANNY the other day when they were snuggling…NO FAIR!! 

Anyway, last Tuesday I summoned all of my energy and made pies with Grace.  We had offered to make three apple pies for the Thanksgiving dinner at church so this was a perfect time to do it! We had a BLAST together… there MAY have been a little bit of tasting going on as we slaved away on those pies!  :) It was great being together and doing some ministry in our home…TOGETHER!

DSC_0624DSC_0626

DSC_0625

No comments:

Post a Comment