Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What you do for love….

Last Wednesday night was the first game of the NFL season… Danny and I were both excited because we really like to watch football. (He loves the fact that I am a girl how actually knows the game as well!)  It is a hard activity if you have young children as we do – they always seem to stand in front of the TV during a pivotal interception or an amazing 36 yard catch! BUT we truly like it and we take turns watching the kids if one of our favorite teams is playing on our TV!  The NFL got off to a BANG with a great victory by the Cowboys over the Super Bowl Champions!  YAHOO! 

In order to make my husband’s day, early on Wednesday morning I put Josiah’s Cowboys shirt on, got Danny’s hat and took some ADORBALE pictures outside… I did it for LOVE!  I am not a huge Cowboys Fan (GO PATRIOTS!) but I am a HUGE fan of my hubby!  I knew it would make his day to see these pictures in his inbox and get him all excited for his big game later that night!  I think these even made him smile!

I love you, Danny! 

DSC_0665

DSC_0667DSC_0666

DSC_0669

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little Cowboy he is, as cute as his Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! what a good wife you are :)
    (go patriots)

    ReplyDelete