Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I LOVE my family

It was so good to be together as a Chase family in Virginia in June for Abigail’s wedding.  We were all there – 2 great grandparents, 2 parents, 5 children, 3 children in law, and 8 grandchildren!  It was fabulous!  I never get enough of seeing my children playing with cousins and aunts and uncles and playing with my precious nephews.  It was awesome…but NOT long enough!  I think we need two weeks on a private island (with each family in their own cabin) with jet skis, a boat, pool, golf course, spa and all food included.  Sound good?  :)

Bethany and Rachelle graciously took these pictures for us so we could say we were all together – Danny wasn’t around that day so we didn’t make Rachelle and Bethany join in.  Thanks for the pictures, ladies!

_family_in_VA_2

_family_in_VA_1

1 comment:

  1. love that picture of everyone! it's funny, i didn't notice before, but it looked like the outfits were planned! aj and siah match, karen and your dad with purple and the rest with blue! you guys are so good! :)

    ReplyDelete