Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2 month comparison

Every time someone sees a new baby they try to determine who they look like…mom? dad? big sister? big brother?  The examination of each eye, nose, mouth, ear, and smile helps guide the opinion of each person.  There is no doubt that Josiah looks like Danny… it is truly obvious.  I have NEVER had a person think he looks like me.  But with Caleb I haven’t seen what others have seen.  Over and over people tell me that he is EXACTLY like Josiah.  I don’t see it.  So I pulled out the pictures of all of the kids at 2 months to make the comparisons. 

What do you think?

Two month old Gracie

100_0413

Two month old Hannah

DSCN5374

Two month old Josiah

DSC_0242

Two month old Caleb

DSC_0189

 

100_0413DSCN5374

DSC_0242DSC_0189

3 comments:

  1. maybe a slight mix between Grace and Josiah but I think he is just a dude with a look all of his own...a very cute look!

    Dolly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like Brayden to me a little - and great Grampa Vigue - does that help at all? : ) Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one thing is sure...they were all very happy 2 month olds!!! :) sign of a great momma! xo

    ReplyDelete