Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pretty Lunches

I have a hard time being creative when it comes to what to serve the kids for lunch… I usually am stuck in a rut, but the kids don’t seem to care.  There are things that they LOVE and they don’t mind eating them over and over.  Some things I think they would eat every day!  They don’t seem to be bored, but to make the same things a little more exciting, I some times put the same food in different packaging. 

So… last week, I made the same yogurt with fruit and granola, but I put it in GLASS mugs to make it look pretty.  The girls loved my extra effort to make things look good and they ate every last spoonful. 

                      DSC_0158DSC_0157

PS I have been trying new things and new ways to present the old meals… Pinterest helps!

1 comment:

  1. Looks SO yummy! Good job momma! love, nanna

    ReplyDelete