Friday, January 27, 2012

Afternoon fun…or afternoon mess

After a nap time this week, Grace still had a few things that I wanted her to do for school so I had to find something for the little kids to do.  I pulled out the bag of split peas and barley that I have for the kids to play with.  Both Josiah and Hannah love to pour and dump so I knew that this activity would be a hit!  They also love making messes so I had to prepare myself for the mess to come! 

                                          DSC_0164DSC_0169

There were many squeals of delight and joy!

                     DSC_0167DSC_0168

When Grace finished her work, she joined the fun… and spiced things up a little with a twist or two of her own (which made a BIGGER mess)!

                         DSC_0170DSC_0172

They made a HUGE mess, but they had a lot of fun!  I loved seeing them together… all doing the same thing at the same time.  I can’t believe that Josiah is able to do things that the girls are doing… he seems so grown up.  I am thankful that they all genuinely love each other and care for each other. 

DSC_0171

No comments:

Post a Comment