Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Beyond Surprised!

I have been so busy lately – the MOPS starting, school starting for Grace, the beginning of AWANA, Danny preaching and having evening meetings, the beginning of Life Group, etc!  We just have been going and going, and I have been using every minute of naptime to do things for MOPS.  It has been too crazy for my liking.  Last Monday – the day before MOPS – I was totally overwhelmed and frustrated so I called mom to pray for me.  She had great words of wisdom for me…little did I know that she would be on a plane in less than 12 hours to encourage me IN PERSON!!    Danny went to the airport during our morning MOPS session and delivered her to me at the end of the meeting!  I WAS SHOCKED… beyond surprised… I immediately SOBBED! 

She is such an encouragement to me… she loves my children, prays for them and me and Danny, knows what needs to be done around the house and does it willingly, reads 100 books to each of the kids (including the same ones over and over if they want it), spoils them with their favorite things (TV, candy, treats, crafts, etc) and gives me wise words when I need them the most.  I LOVE our times together…laughing, crying, planning, remembering the past and envisioning the future!

Our week went quickly…there was so much to do and I didn’t have time to have it all planned out.  There were things that we just HAD to do because I wasn’t planning on having her there.  BUT… we managed to make it to the Science Center…. 

   DSC_0428DSC_0429

 

                     DSC_0430DSC_0432

                   DSC_0435DSC_0433

BUBBLE TIME!!!

DSC_0439DSC_0438

DSC_0436

Josiah found a way to get up to the bubble stands…. He got wet so we had to remove his sweatshirt… he was back at it in no time!  :)

DSC_0441DSC_0442DSC_0443

Nanna helping Hannah with all of the food…

                    DSC_0444

Our favorite part… it was so funny that I didn’t’ stop to take many pictures!  We just got too creative!

                                  DSC_0446

No comments:

Post a Comment