Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our little Joy

Two!  She is TWO today!  I just cannot believe that our little Joy... Hannah Joy is two today!  She is such a little blessing to us in so many ways... here is just some of what I love about Hannah.

1.  She does EVERYTHING with great enthusiasm.
2.  She gives tight hugs around my neck.
3.  Her giggle is contagious.
4. She loves to do puzzles with me!
5.  Her big blue eyes remind me of her Grampa!
6. There is almost always a "Hannah story" from her time in the nursery.
7.  She begs for us to read her more books!
8.  She never walks... she runs, jogs, hops, tip-toes, crawls, etc.
9.  She loves to sing and dance to music.
10.  She enjoys eating most any thing!
11. She is so cute when she says big words like "favorite" or strings words together like  "thank you, mommy!"
12.  She reminds me that life is short, that I need great wisdom to be the mommy that she needs me to be, and that my daily time with my Savior is my energy source!  :)

We love you, Hannah JOY!
























2 comments:

  1. love all the pictures...hate that we're missing out on so much!
    what a beautiful, precious little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures of Miss Hannah Joy!!! I especially love her blue eyes that twinkle!!! She looks so girlie and quiet - but we know what energy and enthusiasm she really has! Watch out world! May she someday use all her passion to serve the King of Kings!

    ReplyDelete