Thursday, March 31, 2011

I MUST be ill!

So... what did I do with the kiddos tonight since Danny was gone?  I went to Wal*mart with a mission:  see how much I could buy for as little as possible!  I know... I MUST be ill!  That doesn't sound like fun to most people, but I loved the thrill of using the high value coupons that I have to get things for free or having overage....

Here is what I got:

3 Small bottles of Gain Dish Detergent
1 Air freshener
2 individual String Cheeses
2 packages of Betty Crocker Potatoes
1 travel size Degree Deodorant


             How much did I spend?  




18 cents... YES... EIGHTEEN CENTS!!!!  That is pretty good!




Then I got...

1 pound of Strawberries
2 pounds of Bananas

Total for this produce:   $2.01!!!!

Needless to say... It was a fun and thrifty evening!  I only spent $2.19 and got all of this!


Yes, I am odd... I may be ill... this couponing is a disease... a good one that has already saved us over $200 this year in groceries!

1 comment: