Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dreaming of Baby

Looking through new born pictures of my babies has really got me dreaming of our new baby!  What will he look like? Will he have dark hair like the girls?  Will he love to snuggle with mommy?  Will he have a birth mark like Hannah?  Will he have Danny's ears or chin?  What will this little guy be like?  We are anxious to find out!  He has been and will continue to be prayed for and I can't wait to tell him that.  I have always loved those first fresh minutes with my newborns -- time to snuggle them, kiss them, look at them all over, and tell them how much God loves them... a time that they get their first bath from mommy's tears!  Those precious times are coming... and I CAN'T WAIT!


Grace Elizabeth (2-16)




Hannah Joy (3-1)



So.. when will this little guy come and finally get a name?  I am not sure, but we are excited to meet him.  Even as I type, he is moving all around..."Come out, baby!  There will be more room to move out here!"  

2 comments:

  1. Ok - you made me cry! These babies are such precious gifts from God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I started to think about those first moments with my kids and got a little teary.

    ReplyDelete