Thursday, October 21, 2010

He's here!

So...in my last blog, I was trying to be patient and wait for this baby to arrive.  I was trusting in my Lord to put the finishing details on my little man so he would come into the world happy and healthy!
HE IS NOW HERE!  YEAH!

Josiah James was born on Monday, October 11 at 7:03 pm weighing 8 pounds and 8.5 ounces.  He was and is a healthy BIG BOY!  His sisters love him and so do his mommy and daddy! Here are his first pictures from the hospital for the blog... I will try to get you all caught up on our lives....

.




Josiah gets a bath to be nice and clean to meet his sisters!


 The girls visited on Tuesday.... Grace is in LOVE!






Ready to go home on Wednesday morning!



5 comments:

  1. I have been waiting and waiting for this post!!!! Love the new pics. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! What a joy! Boys are the best...not that I would know how girls are. ;-) I just think there is a special love between a Mommy and her boys! Hope the transition is going well and you are able to rest some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable! Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete