Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Fab Dad

My girls just cherish their daddy, and I love every second of it. They squeal when they see his car in the distance as it approaches our house, and they dash to him when they see him down the hall at church. They scream, "Daddy!" or "Dadda!" They just light up when daddy is around. He doesn't get much rest when they are around... they love him and want to be right with him or ON him. They wrestle and giggle A LOT when daddy is near.

He is a wonderful strong daddy for our girls... I knew he would be. He had great potential. We both have evolved as parents and I am so glad that he continues to want to learn more and love Jesus more so he can be a better daddy. It makes my heart melt to see him read the Bible to them and pray with them!

This Father's Day I truly am thankful for Danny Lee... and I am excited to carry a son for him. He is not only a great daddy to the girls but he will be great daddy to our son as well. When I see them together for the first time, I will definitely be wiping away the tears! It will be awesome! I pray that he will grow up to be just like his daddy!


I love you, Danny Lee!








No comments:

Post a Comment