Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thinking Spring….

Last week when the season changed to spring, we were doing some wishful thinking that this weather would indeed look like spring!  After reading some books about spring, I drew some pictures on large pieces of paper as the kids told me their favorite parts of spring.  Then we got out the finger paints and let them get messy…and paint their pictures!  They loved it.. well, Josiah likes being messy for a few minutes and then he turns into a grump….

DSC_0736

DSC_0737

DSC_0738

DSC_0739

DSC_0740

DSC_0741

I really like this kind of finger paint… it is actually washable, unlike some of the others that claim they are.  I may have to try a recipe that I saw on Pinterest about making my own….

DSC_0743

The finished products….ready to hang in a gallery, well, our gallery anyway!

DSC_0744

DSC_0746

No comments:

Post a Comment